Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mysterious Much?

Heart said :

Funny when a friend of mine kept on saying I'm a girl full of mysteries, past stories that hardly to be revealed?

Am I?

I'm just a normal ordinary girl that in the midst of learning to be a lady in a perfect sense my dear. There is nothing for me to hide.
Just sometimes, something is better to be left unspoken. For a better.

Memories? All of us have that don't we? But I chose to forget, let go some of it. Years to be trained.
How to do that? Ignorance! Well, is not really morally thing to do. In my case, I HAVE TO! My data bank storage capitalizing all my neurons. It can't work well if I kept remembering the past. It is good to reflects back, to know where we stands before, what is our history is. But then what coming over is more important right? The future? Then why we have to keep holding the past? Yeah at times, there will be a thing trigger up the memories back, how that I forces to remember it, I just couldn't. I'll end up with NUMB.

Being a keeper, a 'carer'...you will find how this 'mysterious' thing can rise up. It's okey dear. Not to worry much. I'll manage this. I'll keep smiling as that been thought by a dear friend to keep me strong and stronger when the times come.

To my dear friends of yesterday,
Thanks for coming back in one piece. Thanks for the smile and warmth love.
But I wouldn't turn back to you. Enough say...enough is enough. The story ends years back remember?Live well will you?  =)






No comments: