Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AKIF

9

Brain and heart said :

This entry dedicated to you En.Muhammad Akif who are my dear kawan, sahabat dan teman tersayang.

Dari zaman Myspace till now…we be friends ..started with just a friend, lost contact for quite sometimes and here we are again..this year 2010..we been keep in touch out of blue moon…n now we are  BEST FRIEND ever. I’m elated to have you as one of my soul guardian…;D

Happy Birthday to you my dear. All my wish is to see you happy and achieve whatever you are wishing for..(i tau u tak sabar nk kawen….heheh)

 

Celebrate You

On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I’m thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it!

 

No comments: