Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fitrah Hati ♥

Heart smiling :

Hehe~ You guys must be thinking I'll write something cheesy. ;P Almaklumlah 1st date semalam kan. Opppss..this came with a permission of our parents. Jangan macam2 ha ;p What we do, why we can be like this, when we starting, how we met..well kadang2 banyak sangat soalan pun hard for me to explain with words. So let it be shall we? ;D


Dear my future husband,


Even though I don’t know who you’ll be yet, I think of you often. I already love you for His sake and I miss you. I wonder how you’re living your life, what kind of man you are, what kind of a personality you have. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. 
You’ll be one of the best people I’ve ever known and the best friend I’ll ever have. Your sincerity and your love are more than enough for me. I promise I’ll respect you, I’ll honor you and I’ll protect you as much as you’ll protect me. I promise I won’t disobey you. I promise I’ll be faithful and loyal. I’ll give you happiness and tranquility. I’ll make you a cheerful, comfortable, and pleasant home. I’ll do my best to raise our children so they’ll be successful, smart, and respectful people. I’ll try to not offend you or hurt your feelings. And if I do, I won’t let you go to sleep until you’re happy again. I’ll fight jealousy and suspicion.
I’ll be your Khadijah, so I hope you’ll be my Muhammad.
Much love

Cinta bukan sekadar paras rupa
Cinta itu fitrah manusia
Perasaan Allah kurnia
(;



With this ring,
I give you my heart,
I promise from this day forward,
You shall not walk alone,
May my heart be your shelter,
And my arms be your home.

Tell him,

Be my 'noor' of my eyes,
Sultan of my heart ♥


No comments: