Wednesday, October 1, 2014

6th Year Up To Today ;D

Hands pat on the shoulder:

Kuddos Enny~!


Color pun dah merah mak ngah wording Keep Calm ni..ahahah~ simply! Baru KKM kan.
Yes, it's the day 1st October 2014 marked as my 6 years with Kompeni Kaler Merah ni. ;D..Pheww, years has flies like nobody business. Loyalty kan my forte. Hihi~

So what achievement I had done today? 

1. Surprising my lil sis with a bouquet of flowers this early morning - macam nak pengsan gayanya dia. HAHAHA~

2. Succeed 'pow' our senior for lunch treat -hik3..now perut still penuh with CHILI'S foods. Thanks abg. Murah rezeki. InsyaAllah.

3. Apology to my 'buku bertemu ruas' partner after 3 weeks perang dingin - uih tak perang pun..just some of my wrong doings and my apology accepted! Yeay! Okey Cik Ego bowed down. ;D

4. Got to know one of my bf finally getting serious in relationship! Woww...kinda a big new if it came from him ;P 

Well done, hope for a better year ahead KKM! My October surely going to be the special month for so many occasion.

Sekian.

No comments: