Monday, November 3, 2014

1st November for 28th October

Heart excited:


Today on your birthday my heart wants to sing,
The smile on my face when I look at my ring.
My life is yours my heart I give,
Until we dies and while we live.




By date it was supposed to be my born day. Yet when we came to some initial stage, all about ourselves we tends to forget, he yang bergelar En.Suami will come first and foremost.

Here at Flora Terrace, Hampshire Place; I dedicated the 'first' birthday surprise party for him as a lawful wedded husband and wife. :'). Owh and also a karaoke session at Superstar, KL Festival City (ini kerja my other 2 partner in crime). Hehehe~
The culprits yang bersubahat dengan I were his own good friends @ our very own pengapit and emcee for the big day the other day. Thanks Za & Mat for being a part of this.

His reaction : priceless!! Hahaha~ Sorry baby...lepak kedai mamak la sgt nk tgk JDT lawan Pahang kannn..;P Kita tggu result je la ye..hik3

Full story how I did all these for him, you can read directly from his blog (he has written it up a lil bit earlier than me). Tengok who excites more? ;P
Click here :




Since the day I met you I have found
This feeling that abides within.
A constant that inhabits my heart
A knowing that lingers
A sense that has been.
Thank you for loving me. Happy Birthday dear husband.

No comments: