Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thought Playing Mode

20

Brain said :

Yes what i said in the previous post i can’t put in on denial as its all true. But yet with some of adjustment of neurons after a bit of time of seeking the true meaning behind all this…guess what i apprehended.. it do make me think WISER..

For myself

“The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before”. I did realized that I'm not being myself yet i keep on deceiving it in front of other people.Until one fine day, my En.Senyum knocked me out with his words which he is someone who really reserved guy and yet always smile but he can asked something that make me smile till today. Thanks dear for observing and I’d thankful for your care.

In another part make me think everyone of us is losing something precious to us.
Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back again.
That’s part of what it means to be alive.
But inside our heads—at least that’s where I imagine it—there’s a little room where we store those memories. A room like the stacks in this library.
And to understand the workings of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards.
We have to dust things off every once in a while, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases.
In other words, you’ll live forever in your own little private library.

Plus, giving up doesn't mean you are weak.Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ^_^

tumblr_kzgcxngaXa1qam4cmo1_500

*****************************************************************************************************

For family & friends

Dear Abah, Mak, lil bros ,GFs, En.Senyum, En.Pilot, En.PWC & fellow Motorians,

Thanks for the love, courage, strength, pain and suffer that make me for who I am today..
Answers that i have been looking all this while whispered by wind to make me understand the whole circumstances without any doubt anymore.

And I thankful my 2010 fulfill with new friends whom know become my REAL friends.

tumblr_kolm8vH3N71qzo9kbo1_400

 

*****************************************************************************************************

For a relationship

Need i say more ??..just read..;P

tumblr_l1xkq45Jrk1qa1wovo1_500

Sekian…;P

No comments: