Thursday, March 24, 2011

What A Mess !!

Heart just wanna shout out:

Knowing HER will there too for upcoming event this Saturday...made me ...WTH?? Mess up kepala otak ni.. Opps...owh yeah by a day after tomorrow there will be a BIG event for dear GF...(which is memang muka I slalu agak diperlukan ketika event2 begini berlaku ..bukan jual muka...but because the whole Co. know how I'm working even I'm not their staff in total...THANKS BOSS!!;p)
I doesn't need this stupid negative vibes as we know how good we are...as my GF said in her blog...SHE screw the things up with the self ignorance...mmg free2 je I bagi je...kau nak nages lagi pasni..pegi lantak...as you don't even know who yourself..(dengan pesanan penaja kepada SHE - go get some class to learn etiquette how to talk to a person...a person okey...bukan kawan2 kau..)

p/s : no offense peeps...not for you guys kay...just a bit EMO...;P....ELMO pun boleh la...hehehe~ =P

No comments: