Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Just Need You...

Heart sincerely have this :

Dear GFs and my dearest BFs,

How much that you guys need me, that much too I really need you..

Once in a lifetime
you find a friend
who touches not only your heart
but also your soul

Once in a lifetime
you discover someone
who stands beside you,
not over you

Once in a lifetime
if you are lucky
you find someone
as I have found you

Very special people
we can be ourselves with,
talk with, laugh with,
hope with and believe with...

                                                                                                                       Sincerely with lots of love                                                                                                                                          

No comments: