Saturday, February 22, 2014

Miles Away

Heart singing:

#np : Bring Me the Night - Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis


My point always crashed up with miles away of relationship. Some people will say it always have the downside yet I'm getting through it fine, not saying perfectly fine..but yeah it's fine with me.
Like a magnet, I don't have any chance to feel what you ordinary couple always did ever since.
My history? 'Distance' is our middle name. There's your catch! ;)

I do believe they're stronger. They mean a lot more. Well to me that is, I mean think about it.
Trust is the biggest thing in relationship. If you can trust someone who lives hundreds of miles away, then that's beautiful.
They are hard, harder than a lot of things, but they're worth it in the end.
Why let distance run your feelings for someone?
Feelings are feelings.
Love is love.
That's not gonna change.

We'll be miles apart,
I'll keep you deep inside,
You always been in my heart.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************


When I'm dreaming, you seems not so far....


and it's enough knowing you 
I know that you're calling to me while you're dreaming beneath the same moon
all it takes I imagining you
so I can get through
one more
long and lonely day

No comments: