Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Melody

31

Heart is singing since then :

Project Pop - Bohong

This song moved my heart as for the hilarious clips…But the song lyric itself do reflects to something…

My fav parts :

sesungguhnya hatiku
ingin menahanmu
kamu jangan pergi
sesungguhnya jiwaku bisa gila
jika hidup tanpamu
aku terlalu mencintaimu

Seeing the clips made me laughing..

Hearing to the songs made me smiling…

Because of what yeah?? Do re-puzzle for whole lot of my stories, then u will find the answer I guess..;P

Listen to this :

Ne Yo – One in Million

This song touched my heart with its own melody since ever it been shared with me by dearest new ‘friend’ who approached me in FB by Korean language..( he is Malay fyi..;P) – he shared with me with another version but here I’ll paste the original one..;D

My fav parts :

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
All the girls I've been with
Things I've seen it takes much to impress
But sure enough you go it makes your soul stand up from all the rest

The melody become my lullaby for now…thanks dear..;)

 

P/S: I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends surround me..It makes me elated with the highest latitude of gratitude..

Thanks Allah S.W.T for these special gifts…<3 I am happy..;D

No comments: