Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wish List

45

Heart and Half Brain do the list :

1. I want to bela this cutie… “Sugar Glider

sugarglider-thumb2.  Being a part of my gadget ( senang letak dlm beg & snap all the time..craving for this..)..NIKON P7000

Nikon-Coolpix-P7000-ang3. I am a MAC lover…<3..IPAD!!!!

ipad014. Donno why I kept have my eyes on this bag..  Coach Poppy -Butterfly

1 145395. For sure, I’ll make these watches will be mine soon..;P …Tous, Marc Jacob & Titan

Untitled-26. Craving for the smells… Britney’s Perfume Collection

Untitled-17. Last but not least, my own bracelet..Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet ;P

Thomas-Sabo15Hehehe… sorry can’t help to keep it to myself..bleh sampai mimpi2 craving for these things…who can give one of this…OMG, mmg full of hugs & kisses i would give…ahahah~ ;P   

Tink!!!!;) my secret santa cepat muncul!!!!!!!

No comments: