Wednesday, November 24, 2010

There Are Times

10

Brain doing his calculation and come up with this :

 

WORDS…

Untitled-1

It’s SUPPOSE to be dedicated to someone..

True, life is complicated..it’s like a roller coaster going up and down; slow and fast.

It can’t be more complicated and disappointed as what you think. And somehow its not going to turn to be that bad as long YOU know WHO yourself are.

At the center of your being you have the answer. You know who you are and what you want.

Dear, COUNT YOUR RAINBOWS, NOT YOUR THUNDER-STORMS

 

p/s : there is an advise that I got from a big bro who i called as my ‘abg badut’ once said this to me when I’m total down with my own life…Grant me the courage not to give up, even though i think its is hopeless.

“ Kalau rasa susah sangat, patah balik pada nawaitu yang asal ..it helps you.”

Kata lainnyer..”Kun Fa Ya Kun - “Apabila Tuhan itu mengkehendakinya, di sebut ‘KUN’, maka jadilah ia”....

No comments: