Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Looking for TREE+BOOKS

Brain thinking of DIY :

Argggh...
In the midst of the preparation yet I have to find time how to decorate my own room. Ish orang lain yang nk kawen, I plak yang pening2 lalat kat sini. Hermmp!

Am thinking and longed to have this... ada ke jual kat Malaysia?
As how much I loveeesss books, of course I need the shelf to compliment it right?

Can I have like this? Superb, gorgeous much!


Or this?? Cute kan...

 
Or this? Simple enough..


Or ...okey this much kanak2 skit...huuu...kisahlah kan..my room punnnnn ;P


Susah sgt, I am so going to do this (mari kita cr lampu liplap2..lampu raya pun leh pakai ni...ahahaha)



Kesimpulannya jangan sampai I asking Abah to join venture DIY kan saje treeshelf ni kang..I know he surely wanna do it. Weeee~


No comments: