Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be Mine please!!!

Heart smiling :

Hehe~ Chop 2 minit...Don't set your mind to far my dear...
Be MINE sgt...said to who? shuuuuuuu...;P

Hahah~ Actually I just came across with this music video and straightly smiling for the cuteness mode.


Bermula di Facebook  
You IM I dulu taktahu malu  
I malas nak layan So I buat taktahu
You terus cuba dan mencuba  
Sehingga I jatuh cinta  
Gatalnya diri you  
Membuat I terjatuh
 
Bila kita dah start mengada  
Kita selalu keluar sama  
Borak panjang panjang  
Makan dan tengok wayang
Sikit sikit je I merajuk  
You selalu sabar pujuk
Tapi sebenarnya I cuma test you saja
 
c/o : Let me tell you that I love you  
And I never wanna wrong you  
Take my hand baby  
Come, go through with me  
Let me tell you that I miss you  
And I never wanna lose you  
You're my heart baby  
My life is incomplete without you
 
Dalam pada I gembira 
Sometimes I feel so sad juga  
Cause you dah berpunya  
But I always want you to be mine forever  
Please be mine forever


Always adoring these two young peeps. And now they came up with official music video plus with some choreography dance. Hahaha~ comel sgt!

Nite peeps!!

No comments: