Friday, November 23, 2012

Final Touch ^ ^

Heart blooming:

When finally managed to complete this artwork for Project Antarctica! 
Pheww even sehabesnya near to 3am in the morning. And I need to wake up as early at 530am. Now please imagine how 'weng' I am..

Jenuh tried macam2 design, ends I chose to be less is more and make is as sweet and romantic.  Huu romantic sgt.
The wording were courtesy from En.PTD sebab I memang sangat failed mencari ayat2 jiwa in Malay ni. Hee~ Plus kita kan sediakala tau him is good in this. ;P
Thanks awak. Kira berjasa la jugak even org tu menjelang kul 1 lebih dia dah tdo sebab kekenyangan dek durian. Haihh..berjaga la sorang2 menyiapkan ni.
Nasib ada the guy who gonna bring this piece to Antarctica was online and had a chat with me. He just like a big bro to me. 
Who is he? I'll reveal later k peeps!



Waiting for printing. Homaii..so sleepy now...
Owh got to go! Having another celebration of me birthday yang tak tau dah bape kali dah ni but this time by office Motors tercinta..Heee~

Makan time!! Again!! ;P


No comments: