Monday, December 24, 2012

Hari2 KeTiga Tanpa BB

Brain washing :

Hari2 tanpa Cik BB! Rasa2 bleh hidup x? Well then I'm getting through it right now.
Its been 3 days I totally disconnected with all function of the smartphone technology. Semuanya gara2 tragedy last Saturday.

Alkisahnya, just my careless, clumsy me while taking my telekung from the car at the mosque during my bro's solemnization itself, Cik BB just slipped off from my hand and pappp mencium jalan tar dgn tarikan gaviti yang sungguh effective. Haihh~
Huwaa~ Pelik nya I don't feel sad at all cuma saje drama sikit "Homai..alamak apsal screen putih ni"...pastu takde perasaan dah. First thought, it will be fine sbb bukan kali pertama dia jatuh but that day just the day she merajuk trus. Forced reboot and wait for a while. YES my phone totally went blind. Sekian terima kasih.
Sorry Cik BB, esok kita pegi fixing, rebonding, grooming sume eh.


Statement atas tu kinda true tapi of course its a bit over statement! Ahaha~
Let me challenge that :

1. ...know what time it is : You are wearing your watch kan? Tu kat lengan tu apa? Your lappy got the time at the hujung2 laptop and of course jam dinding kat rumah. So? Still xtau pukul brape? Just ask a person beside you(silap2 leh berkenalan..;P)
2. .... be able to solve a math question : eh hello! Calculator ada kat sebelah kan sebesar alam tu. Xpun congak la dalam kepala. Trained to do that masa skolah dulu don't you?
3. ....know a single phone number : huishh takkan satu no pun xhafal? Tekniknya, salin2 sumbat dalam notebook or hari2 dial no org tu, sure ingt!
4. ...know the date : sangat la nk kena dush2 if taktau what date is today. Kalendar kan ada bersepah2 atas meja tu. Gi tgk skrg!
5. ...be able to text my friend when I'm at their house : erkk? ketuk je pintu bg salam kekuat "Beb, I kat luar ni!"...Ding dong nebedi homie?? 
6. ...take a snap shot at a picture perfect time : Then what use of polaroid? Digital camera or DSLR bg encik2 photog yang mmg rajin angkut cam ke mana jua?
7. ... be able to wake up from an alarm in the morning : pasang la jam loceng 2 3 bijik kat sblh telinga, konpem bgn melainkan tdo mati la kan..hahaha~
8. ....find my way in the dark : jap, apa gunanya invention of lilin or lebih urban; torch light? duh~

Eh hello, it just a phone, cannot live without? Over sgt..hehe~
So far phone saya rosak, saya OK.
Kinda a lil bit of peace right then and I can do a lot of things instead of melekat kat phone je. (Sebenarnya slalu je silent phone tinggal rata2..huhu) Cuma satu je la I can't call my parento and tugas wajib Whatsapp ada org tu (saranan tahunan yang I tlg lengkapkan..;P - You know who you are..;P)
So my other medium is thru FB, org2 penting sume dah tau kejadian ni awal2 lagi...kang tetiba ada plak gi wat report polis Cik Enny tiba2 ilang, haru!
I'm here, I'm here no worries.
But most of the respond I got, "IP5! IP5! IP5!" Owh my goodness korang ni mmg sadis kan. Cik BB ada kisah dia sndri which I mmg berat hati to change her to the new one walaupun mmg ada sepincing niat di hati.
Sob sob...No no...not now.

Tak pelik ke? Nowadays, we are so relying on the phone. Dulu time sekolah2 takde je handphone, smart2phone ni but we can always make a promise with our friends to play together, jumpa kat padang, kat blakang rumah, kat tepi reban ayam. Takde pun kena roger2, "weyh ko dah kluar ke?"..and the other friend will answered "otw, otw.." yang sbnrnya dpn pintu umah lagi. Yet we managed to meet up at the exact time at the right place. Miracle kan. Now? Everything kena bgtau calling2, itupun akan jadi 'janji Melayu' la kan. ;P So don't expect to much. Hee~ 
Owh and one thing less gosips kot and more privacy as what you put in your phone are very vulnerable to people in so many ways. Kita2 kan cerdik, you delete la mcm mana pun, block, trash...everything inside you stored before all can be retrieved again. Technology!!

So peeps, do you think you can live without your phone? Try for one day. Gi sorok mana2, buat taktau tapi make sure la you ingt kat mana you sorok, kang kena guna satellite plk jejak phone tu kat mana. Hehe~
If you manage to live without it, you mmg cool! Tapi if dah cam cacing kepanasan or cam mak kucing ilang anak, you will know you are bonded to it like your other half..#justascent


No comments: