Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boys VS Girls = Friends??

48

Brain said & heart have an issue on it :

Who said that BOYS and GIRLS Can't be Best Friends??

Male-female friendship can be tricky, but both benefit from cross-sex buddyhood.
Custom and local standards usually dictate whether a boy and a girl can be best friends. However there is always the possibility of becoming more than friends, so there is a little more tension than would be present between friends of the same gender.

Well believe I that it's a lot easier for girl to just be friends with boy... than it's for boy to just be friends with girl. Boys usually have their sex drive stuck in continuous on-mode... girls at least can mute it or put it into standby mode. Girls are much better in autosuggestion...self-denial w/e word you want to use.

For example if I consider that some guy is just a friend that turns off all the sexual attraction I might normally feel towards him. Then it takes a lot to turn the brain back to sexual attraction mode.

Lol gays make good best friends for girls if they don't hate women... and if the girl doesn't hate gays... – hey I do have friends who are gay and they are superb and hunk can’t denied it..yet as what they said “kawen boleh. tapi nnt cerai sbb salah channel..sian you..” ahahah~ It’s really made me laugh out of a day..;P

Another opinion that I’ve got : If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, it may explain at least one of their shared beliefs: Men and women can't be real friends. Blame the sexual tension that almost inevitably exists between any red-blooded, heterosexual man and woman. Point to the jealousy that plagues many rational people when a significant other befriends someone of the opposite sex. Boil it down to the inherent differences between the sexes. It just can't be done. Right?

Wrong, relationship experts have said. "The belief that men and women can't be friends comes from another era in which women were at home and men were in the workplace, and the only way they could get together was for romance," explained Linda Sapadin, a psychologist in Valley Stream, New York. "Now they work together and share sports interests and socialize together." This cultural shift has encouraged psychologists, sociologists and communications experts to put forth a new message: Though it may be tricky, men and women can successfully become close friends. What's more, there are good reasons for them to do so. –yeah sooooo trueee…;D

Society has long singled out romance as the prototypical male-female relationship because it spawns babies and keeps the life cycle going; cross-sex friendship, as researchers call it, has been either ignored or trivialized. We have rules for how to act in romantic relationships (flirt, date, get married, have kids) and even same-sex friendships (boys relate by doing activities together, girls by talking and sharing). But there are so few platonic male-female friendships on display that we're at a loss to even define these relationships. As for me, there is nothing wrong of having a different gender to be such a good friends. Nothing is impossible right? Correct me if I’m wrong.

*****************************************************************************************************

In my case, yes I do have a best friend which is a GUY…yes there you go my En.Akiff yang mmg chipsmore gayanyer…-reminder for you peeps…get your mental and heart prepared if your guy is a PILOT!! Memang makan hati as asik ilang je..but as for me my dearest chunky guy are so close in heart ( believe me, we are in distance FRIENDSHIP ..not something really ordinary friendships that I had with my girlfriends that I can get to hugs, talk, texting and giggling all the time ).

To get his text out of nowhere made me jumpy excitedly. Weird ha…but that us! JOHOR –KL.. my only wish is just to see him. Updating each other, asking bout our life, sehat tak sehat…tgh wat pe? Foremost merepeking that made us laughing while reading our own texting..Kronik jugak if both of us dah masuk air…ahahah~Very common questions but that make us bonded to each other in different ways. Hey2, he do have a special girl in his heart but I always remain to be the most dearest gf of him..heheh~..that one i loikeee….oopppsssy..!

To be honest when he said he feel like love is in the air, there is a pinch of my heart to feel a bit sad..I realized that I’m so in love with him in sense of being friends. The other word, I care about him so much. Well this is what we called as platonic relationship. Google it guys! Haih~ Feel like loosing him but well he is good enough in words to make me calm and made me believed i’m not loosing him at all. “ You pk i leh lupa you ke? Kawan sampai tua okeh?” ehehe~ that is my Akif. Cambodia he is right now. Waiting for another session of texting like mad once he come back from the route..;P…

To good to be truth? Please do so.. as you can define the friendships as many as you want and what you want. Just to be FRIENDS or other “friends”.. this is my scent..;D ( I did have a few of other guy friends too who always there for me..should I enclosed them here too?? ;D..they initial starts with A, A & S..eheheh~)

No comments: