Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost Words

12

Brains and heart talking :

These are so sad…either you become a fashionista or a fashion victim?? Choose girls…its your choice and I guess you know yourself better than that. The only word i can say …OMG!! of what I've seen just now…

To be honest I just felt that I was in the wrong crowd..TOOOOOOO MANY CLONES…and plus there are some far more worst than ever..Err…I don’t think so I can elaborate more…(berbakul2 dah dosa I nih…ya ampun…astagfirullahalazim~) Too bad but that’s the ugly truth dear. With the fashion victims I can so called and the event was so a bit unorganized. Who’s fault is that? But there always a room for improvement right.;)

But the foremost I would like to emphasizes here are the ATTITUDES. I’ve lost my words to describe it. Owh, almost forgot we’re Malaysian right? ;P (some people will understand where this things come from – if you are someone who love to read..)hee~

I believe just be who you are far more comfortable than you keep on dragging yourself to be some else. Come on girls..you don’t have to be a truly ‘copy cat’ as we all have our own unique attitude and beauty which only can be seen from sincere heart and TASTE!..You guys total made me freak out just now. At the same time my bad I feel like just leaving the things there and there. But yeah..I’m no near perfect but yet I am who I am – thanks to Hafizi who keep on saying this to me. I feel good about it and so what? You should feel like that too. This is only my scent. No offense kay..:)

I’ll shared some of quotes that I hold for own sake :

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel

“"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.” –John Fairchild

The most I like is this one :

“I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men.” –Marlene Dietrich

Which is so true right! ;D

This is the event that I’d attended just now :yuna&hanaI know lots of girls out there even guys adore these two public figures, Yuna; our own local singer and Hana Tajima, very inspirational young designer who have her own line called Maysaa. Tada!!!..Hehehe~ I’d met them “live”. ;P

Dear Yen and Wahida, this picture tribute for you guys!;))

hana Yuna & Hana you are so cool babes! Sorry can’t stay too long for your events..

Owh, end up I ended my day by meeting my gf and her fiancé’ ..lepaking at the Curve with our own heavenly ice blended..eheheh~ ( just to make me feel better..heee)

gg@adly See ya in next event peeps!! Got a Gala Night to attend this Friday. Yipeee..;P

No comments: