Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 10 - Music of My Heart

Heart singing :

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Macam nak kena cari lagu motivasi je ni. Ahaha~ Which I don't have any idea to state what songs, as it always play randomly. Tak kisah la happy ke sedih ke bosan ke marah ke...hype?? ceyh...just play the songs. Start the cue babe. ;P

Cuma kadang2 in certain moods, the songs which playing randomly so suits the day...ahaha. Drama skit...tapi emosi tu simpan sendiri. If you hearing me humming somewhere, usually that caused by listening to the same songs from variety places. How come it can be same song weyh?? Dang!

Well then, dah alang2 tajuk entry pun Music of My Heart..surely you guys used to this song...jangan tipu tak pernah dengar..baru la 80's babies...huhu~


You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside
Help me hear the music of my heart
Help me hear the music of my heart
You've opened my eyes
You've opened the door
To something I've never known before
And your love...
(love)
Is the music of my heart.. (music of my heart)


No comments: