Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 12 - Tumblrism

Brain saying :

Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one

Mula2, apa benda plak Tumblr ni??? Not enough of Friendster, Myspace(owh my oldschool nya..). Now Facebook, Twitter, blablabla...toooo much of social networking thingy. Main browsing2 after a fren of mine rajin shared cute quotes with me. Bila bagi dengan link, dah tentulah dengan segala pantasnya main click2 kan. Tada!! Here will a perfect zone to cuci mata. I'm hooked with it. Cute stuff, amazing photographs, couture fashion, funny & motivating quotes. So much to tell what caused me falll in love with this. Epic je la kau ni Enny. ahahah~

Dah tentu2 lah dengan segala kewarasan yang ada maka tercipta satu account of my own. Alasan!! ;P Hey, if u rajin tgk the archive of mine, some of the things I made it as REFERENCES tau..Creative mind should come from creative things. Baru cun! ;D..Dan2 je..heee~

This!! My interface for my lovely Tumblrina...huhu~ PIXIENOTION TUMBLR


It just the same name as my blog then. Nampak sangat malas pikir tapi bila tengok2 balik ada signifikasinya. Campuran gambarajah and words. Ha kan related tuh..heheh~


Akhir kata, Selamat Datang ke dunia Tumblr ku!! ;P

Nanti I update lagi...rushing for things for tonight...heee...

No comments: