Thursday, May 10, 2012

Missing & Found!!

Heart beating :

MISSING!! 

Sesubuh hari pintu bilik kena gegar by Abah..."Kak, Chomel hilang!"....OMG2....Panic button been pushed so hard in my serabut neutrons...terus blur..Astaghfirullahazim apa pulak ni pepagi buta camni? Macam mana bole terlepas from the cage ni!!! Arghhh....
Sesi mencari satu kawasan rumah dengan segala otak tepunya... Serious blur! Sepagi2 pukul 5 pagi, sape je la jiran2 yang dah bangun time tu if nak tanya2 pun...Sudahnye me, Mak & Abah berpecah cari my lil furball ni satu kawasan perumahan tu....tapi....TAK NAMPAK! TAK JUMPA!...Down...yet we still have to go to work. Memang dah takde hati dah...:(


Chomel

For the whole day working, just feel numb..Kepala duk fikir mcm2 possibilities..Haihh...My parents still continuing of searching her petang tu, which I'm still in the office. NAK BALIK!!.. And I just posted out her pic in FB and received lots of concern comments.


Yeah, I did that poster Akmal....Sampai rumah my another two brothers already at home. Misi mencari till malam dah pun..Mum already cried since pagi tadi. Of course she will feel that way. Chomel is her birthday present for last year. ;( Ok, sangat tak sampai hati to see her like that.
Main kejar2 with another cat thought it was her, posting the poster, asking the neighborhood around. Ada yang memang nampk dia duduk atas kereta and so on. But where is she now???

Tiba2 Abah jerit calling for my mum! Huh...Panick attack again! They saw her at an empty house!!
She tends to hide from people..They tried to catch her, but she keep avoiding people until rempuh pagar rumah for few times. Surely pening dah...T__T...Till she menyorok bwh tayar kereta jiran and we hardly to pull her out, mum said memang dia ketakutan sebab dia cengkam tayar kereta tu taknak lepas. Hermmmm...siannya! What she afraid of?
Alhamdullilah..we FOUND her again....Pheww! What a day!!

Epic okey missing a lil cat. Apa la lagi missing a person? Sure tak cukup nafas dibuatnya..






To all that concerned much, Thank You soooo muchhh....Love for your supports. Terharu. Even my bestfren yang nun kat Labuan kept on Whatsapping asking me ok or not. Risau! How nice of you! ♥ Sorry buat awak risau..Hee...You the best!!

p/s : cik Chomel sedang berehat and calming herself up with my another 3 furballs..;D



No comments: