Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 20 - My Other Half??

Heart sickening:

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Again?? Soklan membunuh la ni...Takmo jawab boleh?
Boleh tgh2 men Tumblr, this pic came up! Macam tau2 nk kena jwb soalan spesis ni..aduhai
Ha, pilih la mana satu. So I can just put one of them punya nama print on my wedding card. Ahahaha~ Memang tak la kan...;P


Well then, putting a name mmg I'm soooo not going to put in. It's not I'm not believing in this person, yet I'm just respecting the privacy of it. Huuu....
I just can say I see myself marrying a really superb guy sebab he the only one who can managed mine unscheduled mood and attitude yang leh men tukar2 dlm masa one second. Pening tak? Hehe~ A person who I can called as my Man, not a boy....me doesn't need pretty boy then. ;)


*************************************************************************************************

Jodoh tuh kan rahsia Tuhan. PercaturanNya indah. Cepat atau lambat, pasti ada tingkahnya. 



No comments: