Wednesday, May 2, 2012

E-Day of Cipika!! :')

Heart felt so blessed:

Because of her, I went back to KL.
Because of her, I didn't go for SD 10KM Marathon.
Because of her, my life can't be more brighter with her talkative high pitch voice and 'kalut' attitude.
But I tetap sayang dia no matter what. ;)
That is my dear gf, Cipika!!..

And on this date; 28 April 2012..she is someone FIANCE!!!..Heee~ Selamat menjadi tunangan orang. Been reminded sebulan sebelum tarikh pun.Ish3...BBM seperti biasa akan menjadi tempat pecah rahsia. We both memang susah nak simpan rahsia to each other sbb ada kakak2 kesayangan yang memang hebat jadi CNN kitaorg..cawangan MHO okeh..ahahah~

Nih pic credited to Iphong Syira..hik3..

CONGRATS CIPIKA!!
- One of my gf yang takkan failed to make me laugh out of nothing. Your E-day just lovely as it can be. Yang penting now me craving for your desertsssss hari tu yang pastinya akan second by Syira..hik2..
&
GOOD LUCK!! for the new job, new workplace minggu depan...heheh~ Positive okeh...Kitaorg dekat je ni. Bleh lunch together2..;)




No comments: